Just OK

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2015
Ship: Vision of the Seas

The staff was awesome. Very Friendly and courteous. The ship was just OK. I traveled with my family and during the days at sea there was not much to do  for them. The one pool that they could use was crowded and all of the competitions that were held onboard were adults only and most of the time they closed the that pool down during them. They had another pool on the ship but it was adult only and it seemed to draw the much older crowd (less then half full most of the time).The food had a lot to be desired. We ended up paying to eat at one of the specialty restaurants twice because the other selections were minimal and not all that anyway. Honestly not sure if I would cruise Royal Caribbean again. I have sailed on Carnival several times and have yet to have a bad experience with them. I think I will be sticking to Carnival from here on out especially if I am with the family.

Selection was minimal. Chops Grill (specialty restaurant was very good, but cost extra$$)

Write a comment.

The shows were not at all impressive. The casino was nice.

N/A

They all were awsome.

Definitly and older ship with minimal activities for the kids. There is a Climbing wall but it is only open a few hours a day.

There is not much storage space unless you hang everything.

Casino was nice. The slots were as tite as a banjo string. Several times we put in $20-$50 dollars at time in one and did not win a single pull. The tables are where you win. The dealers a very friendly and helpful.

Tampa, Florida Did not visit port

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Nothing to do here. We went to West Bay beach. $50 cab ride and $10 per person to get into the beach. Crowded and nothing special
Starfish Island was beautiful. It was secluded. More like a sand bar with palm trees.
There is a pool that is open to all passengers at the port. Very nice. The food is very expensive.
very tourist.