Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

wonderful fun in the sun

Sail Date: February 07, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Well cruising the west Caribbean was amazing. My sister and I had a amazing time. Our excursion's were exceptional with excellent guides and great information to offer. The crew and staff was as always splendid!!!! Friendly, kind the helpful!!! The sea was very rough but great care was taken to go slow and have at had any meds we may need to keep thing from making us sick. Our experience was great!!! The only thing I would say is to have better food at the windjammer café or I should say a better selection. For example many more desserts and what happened to the chocolate fountains as well as fiestas at night? But it was wonderful also my many thanks to our waiters JO and ROLANDO excellent service. Not for getting out room attendant which the name escape's me but he was also amazing!!!!!   Thanks again Janice MillsBig Smile

great crew and staff
more desserts tho and parties after 12 midnight!!!
JO AND ROLANDO AND OUR ROOM STAFF sorry forgot his name
ask for bottled water it will be brought to ur room free you don't have to pay for it-get larger bottles for your excursions
Tampa, Florida
When u get to airport in tampa let the baggage handers take you to the deporter area for the cruise. The bus will take you to the dock and go early
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

u don't have to book your executions online you can do it on the boat and don't forget to make reservations for the main dinning room if you have MY TIME- the day before!!!