Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Unfortunately terrible

Sail Date: November 22, 2014

This is my 6th cruise... I don't have loads of experience but enough to know this cruise was the worst. The cruise started out terribly. After traveling red eye from California, all we wanted to do was shower, get clean clothes on and eat. Our bags did not arrive until after 8pm. "My Time" dining is definitely not on your time, we showed up at 6 and they told us to come back at 8:30 for a reservation.

The food was subpar, the service was HORRENDOUS, the worst I have ever experienced. The shows were nothing special which was very disappointing to me as I typically love the shows. I did enjoy the love and marriage show... that was all however.

​We didn't make it to the caymans, biggest dissapointment.

Then we get into Tampa LATE after not making it to our last port and heading home early... hm. We lined up for early departure at 6am and began disembarkation at 8:30am to find out this whole time no one checked the machine that scans your card.

Overall, very frustrating cruise. Major flaws in organization and communication.

The fury catamaran in cozumel and cave tubing with zip lining were an absolute blast