Nice but no WOW factor

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2014

My husband and I decided on a 5-day cruise to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary.  We have only been cruising twice before, once on Royal Caribbean to the Caribbean and once on a Hawaiian Island tour.  In comparison, Vision of the Seas was a nice ship with good food and great service.  However, we did not enjoy the entertainment as much as we had hoped although the group Savannah Jack was awesome.  The center movie screen was not clear and it was hard to watch.  The movies were very old which was a disappointment.  I also did not think there was enough entertainment for the older set.  Bingo is not my idea of entertainment.  Having said all of that, the service was fantastic and the food was good.  I would have preferred a menu with more meat choices in the main dining room since I am not a fish eater.

So-so