Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

not impressed

Sail Date: May 17, 2014

I came on this cruise only to see how well royal would stack up against carnival since i've already taken this cruise once before and honestly you disappointed me.  I dont care how old or how big a boat is and you are advertising WOW in your commercials then thats what you should deliver.  Your food was good but your desserst were not even close to good.  I know what good is and that didnt come close to it,  Also your activities esoecially for a sea day should be more of them and if they were good you had to pay for them how fair is that.  I remember when i was wanting to go on your cruises cause you had so many awesome things and now that im grown you think those same things would be there and they were not.  Your pictures were more expensive than the compentition and at a lower quality.  I thought you'd have more night shoes for the adults and that wasnt the case. i've been on many and this was my first royal and sad to say that it didnt win me over. The fact that you are telling me because it was old you didnt bother to give it the same care or more than if it were and NEWER AND BIGGER BOAT.

need to incorporate new things
ok dessets sucked
some did take the time and effort
need to seriously give an uplift
Children's Programs NA