Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Vacation 2014

Sail Date: April 19, 2014

LoveFormal dinner I loved that night.

It was very nice to dress and go to dinner. The staff was great. The dinners was excellent. The menu had a great selection. The dining was beautiful, very clean and comfortable. Everyone greeted you with a smile and a attitude to keep you pleased.

Cruise Photos

Easy to get around
The food was great.
I didn't like the step to get in and out of the bathroom.
There were plenty of things to keep you busy.
Children's Programs N/A
I was there had been more things in English.
I loved the beaches
Colon, Panama
Beautiful city
Cartagena, Colombia
The beach there I didn't like
Kralendijk, Bonaire I will visit there again
Oranjestad, Aruba
The time there was to short I will return there for a vacation the beaches were beautiful.
Willemstad, Curacao
I loved the beaches they were beautiful.

I would take this cruise again. The staff was great. I loved Gabriel, Namora and Bambang.