Vacation 2014

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (Colon Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 19, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas

LoveFormal dinner I loved that night.

It was very nice to dress and go to dinner. The staff was great. The dinners was excellent. The menu had a great selection. The dining was beautiful, very clean and comfortable. Everyone greeted you with a smile and a attitude to keep you pleased.

The food was great.

I was there had been more things in English.

There were plenty of things to keep you busy.

N/A

Easy to get around

I didn't like the step to get in and out of the bathroom.

I would take this cruise again. The staff was great. I loved Gabriel, Namora and Bambang.

Beautiful city
The beach there I didn't like

Kralendijk, Bonaire Did not visit port

I will visit there again
The time there was to short I will return there for a vacation the beaches were beautiful.
I loved the beaches they were beautiful.