The best vacation ever !

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 21, 2008
Ship: Vision of the Seas
The ship was very clean and everyone worked so hard to please everyone. Also all the ships employees went out of their way to make you fell comfortable and happy. I was a judge for the sexy men's leg's contest and I had a great time. It was awesome. I had such a good time! Royal Caribbean is the best cruise line in the world!
It was hot and muggy in Cabl San Lucas and a longer walk than we expected to Sammy Hager's Cabo Wabo Taco place. The tacos were nothing to write home about and the drinks very expensive.
Don't Miss: Didn't go anywhere else the Cabo Wabo. I wish we had gone to Lover's beach bu water taxi and a tour of the Island.
It was extremely hot and muggy there, but by far the absolute best place to shop. Depending on what time if year you go keep in mind that all the shops pretty muchahve the same things, and you can negotiate anything on pricing. The more you buy the better price things are. i bought some beautiful hand painted I call salsa bowls that I wii give away as Christmas presents. Very nice people there and many speak english!
Don't Miss: I wish we had booked a trip there but didn't know about what was best to choose from beacuse we had not been there before.
We really liked Mazatlan. Some of our party wne to the El Cid, which I missed to go get a massage that was a waste of time and $$. I will go to El Cid resort next time i go and I will get my massage there. Very pretty beaches. I wish we had booked a tour of Mazatlan. It was beautiful !
Don't Miss: There might have been more that we could have seen but did not book anthing to find out.

Pros: Everyone on the ship was great everyday all day long!

Cons: Th hot weather in Mexico

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!