My First Cruise

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 18, 2008
Ship: Vision of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
I liked looking at the ship but it was too small for my husband and I. We didn't feel like there were enough pools. We literally could not find a seat on the two occassions we wanted to sit at the indoor pool. Very disappointing.
Without the excursion we ended up at Nikki beach. It was a perfect day! The only bothersome part was the tender. It was actually quite dangerous due to large waves.
Don't Miss: Melia hotel/nikki beach
Hated it! I will never go there again. Extremely dirty.
The Brazil restaurant is a treat. El Torrito is a fun place for excellent food and a fun sports bar. Bustamante is the best Jewler
Don't Miss: Bustamante

Pros: My stateroom

Cons: The food

Recommends Vision of the Seas? No.