Great Get-away Cruise

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2006
Ship: Vision of the Seas
The conditions on board were relaxing, the food was fantastic and well balanced, the exercise was rewarding, the shore excursions were invigorating and insightful. Oddly I was able to gain significantly on my health with exercise and great food - I actually LOST six pounds!!!!
Went ashore with friends who guided us to their favorates - I would not have picked such spots.
Took the "country side" tour - very insightful.
Went "ATVing" was a thrill as well as a great tour of the country.
Went "ATVing" was a thrill as well as a great tour of the country.
Took the "country side" tour - very insightful.

Pros: Mentally Relaxing