Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Get-away Cruise

Sail Date: September 24, 2006

The conditions on board were relaxing, the food was fantastic and well balanced, the exercise was rewarding, the shore excursions were invigorating and insightful. Oddly I was able to gain significantly on my health with exercise and great food - I actually LOST six pounds!!!!

Pros: Mentally Relaxing

Mazatlan, Mexico
Took the "country side" tour - very insightful.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Went "ATVing" was a thrill as well as a great tour of the country.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Went ashore with friends who guided us to their favorates - I would not have picked such spots.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Went "ATVing" was a thrill as well as a great tour of the country.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Took the "country side" tour - very insightful.