Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

My first cruise, and it was a dream come

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

Since this was my first cruise I have no comparisons to make, but all expectations were met or exceeded! The ship was a thing of beauty...she was impeccably clean, staff marvelous, service absolutely delightful, food incomparable and a little overwhelming being so varied and in such large quantities......I am also in the hospitality business, and found the standards on this cruise exemplary.

Pros: Everything was outstanding

Cons: There really wasn't anything I didn't like

Mazatlan, Mexico
Visited friends and had lunch at their resort, then just wandered. Marvelous Talavera shopping here. Cathedral of the Immaculate Concepcion was beautiful.
Mazatlan, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Love this city! O"Brien's and the Cathedral of Nuestra Senhora de Guadalupe were outstanding. So was the old flea market across the river.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico