My first cruise, and it was a dream come

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Vision of the Seas
Since this was my first cruise I have no comparisons to make, but all expectations were met or exceeded! The ship was a thing of beauty...she was impeccably clean, staff marvelous, service absolutely delightful, food incomparable and a little overwhelming being so varied and in such large quantities......I am also in the hospitality business, and found the standards on this cruise exemplary.
Visited friends and had lunch at their resort, then just wandered. Marvelous Talavera shopping here. Cathedral of the Immaculate Concepcion was beautiful.
Love this city! O"Brien's and the Cathedral of Nuestra Senhora de Guadalupe were outstanding. So was the old flea market across the river.

Pros: Everything was outstanding

Cons: There really wasn't anything I didn't like