Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Cruise/Great Crew

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

We really enjoyed our trip. Our wait staff was above excellent. They were always attentive and sweet. Our suite attendants were the exact same, they were always attentive, kept our cabin clean ALWAYS and always welcomed us home when we got there. Both teams get an A+
The only thing I can think that really bothered me was that I purchased a bottle of Kahlua at the duty free shops onboard, and was assured it was packed extremely well and would NOT break going through with my luggage. I even packed it around clothes. Well they threw our luggage so hard that the bottle did bust all over the brand new t-shirts we had purchased for family members in Mazatlan. Not to mention losing the bottle of Kahlua, we had to get off the ship and immediately find a laundry mat to wash the shirts. The stains did come out but we had to give them already washed items as gifts. Not to mention trying to find a laundry mat. If we had to catch a plane they would have been destroyed.

Pros: I really enjoyed the friendly attention our wait and suite staff gave us

Cons: my kahlua got broken from the ship to port and I was out the money said they couldn't replace it when I asked them on the port and I told them it was packed by the store on the ship and was told it would be fine going through with my luggage. Very displeased about that!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Our snorkel adventure on the catamarran was great. Really neat crew enjoyed every minute.
Don't Miss: snorkeling on the catamarran ship
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Don't Miss: snorkeling on the catamarran ship
Mazatlan, Mexico
Do your shopping here. Got great service and the people seemed to genuinely enjoy having you there. The assistant manager at Diamonds Internattional was terrific.
Don't Miss: shop here, the best for shopping on the trip
Mazatlan, Mexico
Don't Miss: shop here, the best for shopping on the trip
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Neither of us had any fun here. People in this place act like they are doing you a favor to visit. The shopping is overpriced the people are Not as fun as Mazatlan by any stretch of the imagination.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico