Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Getting away

Sail Date: August 24, 2007

I had a wonderful vacation. It was very relaxing. I enjoyed the days at sea. I live a very busy life and it was so great to sit and do nothing. The service staf took care of me. They made sure I had something to drink and let me along to read my book and sleep. Time along with nothing to do was what I needed.

Pros: Taking a cruse is the untimate women vacation. The service I received on the ship was fantastic.

Cons: The food selection was not as varied as I remembered from past trips.

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was beautiful. All the art work made it interesting to visit the different parts of the ship to see what was available.
Juneau, Alaska
We were very lucky on our trip because the weather was great. Seeing the glacer was a must and the tram ride enabled me to see the Bald Eagle up close.
Don't Miss: trip to see the glacer
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
We went wale watching at this port. The guide was a local native who gave us the history of the area and a breif description of the native people and the current life situation. He as as excited as we were at seeing the wales.
Skagway, Alaska
We went on the train ride and then went to see the city. We did our shopping at this port and found the only children's store and got wonderful clothes for our grandchildren.
Don't Miss: Train ride to White Pass is a must see.