Best vacation ever

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2007
Ship: Vision of the Seas
The ship was very clean and the crew very friendly and attentive.

The food, with the exception of the evening meal, was pretty bland and uninteresting. Which might be the only reason I don't weigh 300 lbs, because there sure was a lot of it.

The entertainment was good. I was pleasantly surprised by the Christian comedian. He was funny without being profane or sanctimonious.

Again, very friendly. I was amazed really, given that they repeat the same week essentially over and over for 6 months at a stretch.

Nice ship, well maintained.

I was very surprised at how comfortable I was in the stateroom, it was not large, but I did not feel confined and I was not alone.
Didn't spend nearly enough time here.
Nice place. Left our camera in the cab. Spent much of the day tracking it down. Successfully.
Don't Miss: cubano's, everywhere.
The highlight? Definitely the Milano's jewelry store.
Don't Miss: Milano's jewelry store

Pros: the ship and its crew

Cons: the food

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!