Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Best vacation ever

Sail Date: February 11, 2007

The ship was very clean and the crew very friendly and attentive.

Pros: the ship and its crew

Cons: the food

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Nice ship, well maintained.
The food, with the exception of the evening meal, was pretty bland and uninteresting. Which might be the only reason I don't weigh 300 lbs, because there sure was a lot of it.
The entertainment was good. I was pleasantly surprised by the Christian comedian. He was funny without being profane or sanctimonious.
I was very surprised at how comfortable I was in the stateroom, it was not large, but I did not feel confined and I was not alone.
Again, very friendly. I was amazed really, given that they repeat the same week essentially over and over for 6 months at a stretch.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Nice place. Left our camera in the cab. Spent much of the day tracking it down. Successfully.
Don't Miss: cubano's, everywhere.
Mazatlan, Mexico
The highlight? Definitely the Milano's jewelry store.
Don't Miss: Milano's jewelry store
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Didn't spend nearly enough time here.