Viking Emerald Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Viking in China

Sail Date: November 16, 2015

Cabin: 209

First, I would like to begin by saying that in 2014 I took a Viking cruise in Europe, and decided that they would be the company to take me to China.

in Shanghai we were divided into groups, with a tour guide.  Throughout the trip, we remained I. The same group with the same tour guide.  On the ship, we were all together, of course, but out guide accompanied us oh all tours.  There was also s local guide on each tour.

This is an excellent system, as our guide managed and looked after many things, both on land and on the ship.

we found our cabin to be very spacious.  The people who worked o. The ship were fabulous, worked extremely hard to please us, and always had a smile on their faces.  They also provided many nights of entertainment for us.  Unlike Europe, they were not able to bring on local entertainers, so they did the entertaining themselves, and put their heart and souls into it.

We saw many interesting things on our tours, in an attempt to show us as much as possible of the cultural aspects of China.  I certainly feel that we hit most of the highlights.

It was a good size, comfortable
Children's Programs N/A

We went in November/December. The weather can be rainy and foggy. It is also quite humid.