Viking Bragi Cruise Review to Europe

Bragi hit a bridge in Duisberg Germanay

Sail Date: September 22, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 340

Both my wife and I got hurt when the Bragi hit a bridge (due to human error on the Bragi) and then hit a river transport ship. The boat was damaged. We were in cabin 340 located in stern of the ship on the port side. My injuries were painful. They included bad cuts and bruises as well as a sprained ankle and a very sore back. The Bragi senoir staff were less than professional during this shipboard emergency. Contact me at if you would like to learn more. We are seasoned cruise travelers (22 in all) mostly on Oceania and would never do a Viking cruise again.

It would be a good idea to keep shoes or slippers next to your bed at night. There was so much broken glass in our stateroom that we cut are feet trying to get out!

Cruise Photos