Awesome Pacific Coastal Cruise

Star Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

Star Princess

7 Night Pacific Wine Country Southbound (Vancouver To Los Angeles)

Sail Date: October 18, 2017

Ship: Star Princess

Review Summary

Overall excellent first time ever cruise experience. I will definitely be cruising again with Princess Cruise line. Thank you to all the staff of Princess Cruises for making this a wonderfully pleasant experience.

Embarkation

It was a smooth operation. We had to wait a little while to actually board the ship, but it wasn’t to inconvenient.

Ship Experiences

Variety of food choices were good.

Onboard activities were good, although I didn’t participate in many at all. I was tired from lots of walking. I watched the movies under the stars, gambled a bit, sat out on deck watching the sun set, and listened to music for a bit each night.

Excellent. Really enjoyed watched the morning show. Hilarious Presentation!

Very few children’s activities. Cruise seemed like it was more for adults.

Excellent Excellent Excellent staff and service through the ship, especially my cabin steward Edwin.

Very clean and well payed out.

More spacious than I expected.

Love the ship, staff, food, and entertainment.

Ports Of Call

Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia

Arrived a few days early to spend my birthday in Vancouver Canada. Rainy and I overcast some days. Didn’t manage to get plenty of sunshine on my special day before sailing. Awesome place to visit. Definitely will be back for another visit.

Nanaimo, British Columbia

Loved taking a walk thru this small quiet quaint place. It was a lovely place.

Seattle, Washington

Visited Seattle last year. So I didn’t do much when we docked. Meet up with family for lunch, souvenir shopped, and road the giant roller coaster.

Astoria, Oregon

Skipped this port due to incoming storm.

San Francisco, California

Third time in San Francisco. Walked along Fisherman’s Wharf, enjoyed lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, and souvenir shopped before disembarking early.

San Pedro (Los Angeles), California Did not visit port

Did not visit this port. Disembarked a day early to visit family.

Disembarkation

Disembarked in San Francisco. Again, another smooth operation.