Alaska Bucket List Cruise

Star Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Star Princess

7 Night Voyage Of The Glaciers Northbound (Vancouver To Anchorage)

Sail Date: September 09, 2017

Ship: Star Princess

Cabin Number: A515

Review Summary

This was a bucket list trip for my wife and I. We had a blast on the cruise / land tour with Princess. The ports of call were each excellent! The tour of Glacier National Park was astonishing! I would highly recommend it to anyone!!!

Embarkation

Princess has it figured out. Things went smoothly and quickly.

Ship Experiences

We ate at the same time each night in the same dining room. The meals were outstanding. I am blown away at just how good the food was. Not a weak meal during the weak!

The tour's activity directors seemed tired and ready for a break.

The musicians seemed to be genuinely good. Disappointed there were no real 'shows' during the cruise.

The entire staff was friendly, helpful, focused on working with the guests! They definitely made it a super experience!

Getting to the Amalfi dining room was a challenge. It was not an easy location to find day after day.

Ports Of Call

Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia

A great city!! Loved my experience here.

Ketchikan, Alaska

What a neat, eclectic town! Thoroughly enjoyed walking through the city!

Juneau, Alaska

Wish I could have spent four more hours in Juneau. The people I met were friendly and helpful. The food I had in town was excellent. Great experience. Loved the Mendenhall glacier!

Skagway, Alaska

This was a cool little town. The bus tour guide who took us up to the top of the mountain was super - funny, helpful, genuinely loved the town. (She lives there year round!) Great place!!

Whittier (Anchorage), Alaska