Entertainment and guest services

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Greek Isles & Turkey (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 12, 2015
Ship: Splendour of the Seas

Very disappointed with entertainment on board. During formal nights there was a feelings of hollowness because of the lack of music in centrum and top hat. I recommend band that plays variety of music. Guest services lacks customer service. There are multiple of people in guest services but I was ignored in the line. All I need is to exchange my dollar to euro. They seems dreary about their jobs. The counterbalance on this incompetence is the stateroom cleaner, the staff in king and I, the waiters in Izumi and the manager in chopped grill. What a great disappointment.

Wind jammer fruit preparations was absurd. The fruits are cut with different sizes and angles.

No imagination for entertainment staff. Band could be better.

Danilo, nikola and saul: King and I. Stateroom: Made. Izumi: Honesto & Johnlee. Chopped: Ms. Alina

Outstanding stateroom cleaner.

If you are social dancer bring your on own music. If you like variety of music from the band forget about it. I got tired of hearing and dancing rock and roll most of the time. Guest services good luck, you may find one person eager to help.