Nice trip

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Greek Isles & Turkey (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 01, 2015

My boyfriend and I took our first Mediterranean cruise through RC and had a fantastic time. The entertainment staff was very interested in everyone having a good time. The staff was extremely nice, but I feel a little understaffed. I didn't feel as pampered as the previous three cruises I've taken.

Room was typical, small room. The window was a nice size. The shower was tiny and spray water everywhere. The sink was tiny with very little water coming out.

There was nothing to drink after dinner except the bars. They didn't have a midnight buffet like the other cruises I've been on. The food was just ok. The lemonade was awesome. The alcoholic beverages were $14 each (very pricey). There were plenty of things to do on the ship daily.