Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Wow what a cruise!!!!

Sail Date: May 08, 2010

What is not to like about the Splendour of the Seas - I was in Europe and seeing sights that I thought I would never see. The staff was accommodating and helpful. I had an outside cabin and there was more than enough room for me and my friend.

Pros: Everything - even a bad day on a cruise is better than a good day at work :-)

Cons: Too short

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? Yes!

Some of the shows were great. There were so many activities that I am sure I missed something.
Spendour is one of the older ships and there was a little wear and tear.
Great food and great service.
I had an outside cabin and there was plenty of room.
Outstanding service and attitude from all of the staff.
Mykonos, Greece
My inner Mama Mia came out in this port.
Don't Miss: The windmills
Katakolon (Olympia), Greece
I am still amazed that the ruins are as in a good condition that they are.
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Great visit -again sitting in an outdoor cafe drinking coffee is my idea of a wonderful time. The sites were outstanding.
Corfu, Greece
I had been to Corfu before and fell in love with it then. Just sitting in the main square drinking iced coffee was great.
Don't Miss: Iced frappes in the town square - honey with nuts
Split, Croatia
Had a great visit and great Italian ice cream.
Don't Miss: Ice cream