Wow what a cruise!!!!

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Greek Isles (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2010
Ship: Splendour of the Seas
What is not to like about the Splendour of the Seas - I was in Europe and seeing sights that I thought I would never see. The staff was accommodating and helpful. I had an outside cabin and there was more than enough room for me and my friend.

Great food and great service.

Some of the shows were great. There were so many activities that I am sure I missed something.

Outstanding service and attitude from all of the staff.

Spendour is one of the older ships and there was a little wear and tear.

I had an outside cabin and there was plenty of room.
I am still amazed that the ruins are as in a good condition that they are.
My inner Mama Mia came out in this port.
Don't Miss: The windmills
I had been to Corfu before and fell in love with it then. Just sitting in the main square drinking iced coffee was great.
Don't Miss: Iced frappes in the town square - honey with nuts
Great visit -again sitting in an outdoor cafe drinking coffee is my idea of a wonderful time. The sites were outstanding.
Had a great visit and great Italian ice cream.
Don't Miss: Ice cream

Pros: Everything - even a bad day on a cruise is better than a good day at work :-)

Cons: Too short

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? Yes!