Disappointed

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 19, 2008
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
It was a friendly staff. This was a dissappointment cruise. They constantly ask if you want bar service. Don't drink alcohol and the sodas, water were toooo expensive. The free choises was tea and lemonade for dinner. After 2 days my husband and I had sour stomachs. We had 2 identically dinner in the Windjammer. This cruise was only 4 days I would have thought that there would be something different every day??? Maybe I'm wrong but you all need to reconsider your menus and drinks. Ship was a little dirty and smelly.

Dissappointent Client MC
No drinks available before lunch or after. we were not made aware that we needed to bring a cooler>>>>>>>NO ALCOHOL
Don't Miss: The water was pretty did not see enough fish
Atlantis is the only thing. Neat looking.
Don't Miss: Atlantis

Pros: Friendly Crew

Cons: FOOD--DRINKS No drinks while on beach//TOO MUCH ALCOHOL/Dirty Ship

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? No.