a bit disappointing!!

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 25, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
A bit older ship, no big thrill!!

A bit upset with vacation rep, I guess she assumed that because we had kids we wanted earlier dinner time, I never cruised before so I didnt ask, missed 2 out of 3 dinners, especially captians dinner.

Vanilla on ice cream machine broken, one night it was closed due to a feast that was at MIDNIGHT had to wait for dinner snack with young children.

This felt like a "booze cruise" not family oriented, I wanted to do activities with my young children not dump them into a camp.

Complained first night of not gettting an orientation, it was our first time just felt lost, staff had language barrier couldn't get needed information. Not told you could only purchase soda cup ondeparture night, and EACH person had to go with seapass card to get one, survived with 1 cup all weekend for 5 people.

shower curtain plactic stuck to you in shower.a bit old
Got off after breakfast not ready for BBQ, signed kids up fpr aqua park on the other side from 1-2pm to find out BBQ ended at 2pm. Ran back to make plates for lunch were very unaccommodating when I asked for a tray to bring food to the other side. From bad to worse, daughter stepped on something in water got a ride to first aid then a band aid and just left there!!!
Just dump you off into a swarm pf natives trying to get you for cash.