Silver Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

OK Cruise

Sail Date: May 02, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 407

Luxury Only and Silversea need better communication.  One in our group was celebrating an anniversary.  Their "gift" was delivered to the wrong room on the wrong day.  Birthday of another in our group was noted on the wrong day.  My butler said Happy Birthday to me one day - it was not my birthday and Luxury Only knew that. My profile was clear that my birthday is still to come. When 2 of us arrived on ship no one informed us we needed to check in at reception.  We found out from others.  On the last day the return passports were given early to some and not allowed to be given to others - some had to sign for them - others did not.  Printed information from ship had required departure times different on different printed sheets.  Did not get weather information as stated we would in morning notices for 3 days.  Never saw the captain.  I just felt no one was on the same page and it depended on who you talked to if you received the correct information.  Also, very offended over the prebilled Silversea charity donation without warning.  Yes you were able to deny it but that made one look cheap.  I think this was tacky of Silversea to even do it.  Huge debacle over excursions that has yet to be resolved.  Cannot believe Silversea dragged their feet and the blame was batted back and forth between Luxury Only and themselves.  The poorest customer service I have ever seen.