Very Good

Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

28 Night South African Gems (Cape Town To Singapore)
Sail Date: December 21, 2015
Ship: Seven Seas Voyager
Cabin Type: Suite

I have already provided a brief review of my cruise and air travel to my Agent Richard Mize.

Do not intend to repeat the review that I provided to my Luxury Only Agent, Richard Mize. The air connection and waiting time in Johannesburg airport was not an enjoyable experience. Waiting in the immigration line for 90 minutes in a heated room was not a good start for my cruise. I was not told that travelling on SA airline that I would also have to collect my luggage and re-check in for my connecting SA flight to Cape Town. Also was very upset to learn that an Australian Couple paid less than half what I paid for the cruise without the air tickets being included in their price. I was told they only paid a total of $20,000 for the cruise.

The Suite maid service was outstanding and very pleasant

Already made my comments about my Business Class experience on SA airline above. While on the cruise I learned from a couple they were able to arrange a Delta flight from Atlanta Airport. This option was not offered to me according to my Agent.

Cruise Cape Of Good Hope