Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Great New England Cruise

Sail Date: October 23, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My husband and I have never been on a 7 day cruise by ourselves, always with other people.  We loved just the two of us.  The ship was easy to get around.  The staff was excellent, very helpful and friendly.  The food was great along with the waiters and staff.  Our room was nice with a lot of clothes hangers.  All in all it was a wonderful trip and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to take a cruise to New England.

The room was nice with a large window. The room attendant was friendly and kept the room clean and comfortable.

The ship is easy to get around. To me, it is not a very large ship, quite quaint. Has many nice features like the solarium where many people go to read, rest, play cards and just relax. It has a great view of the ocean/land, many plants and a heated pool.

1 Comment