Very good

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada & New England (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2016
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

We really enjoyed this cruise.  The embarkment  process needs work. 2.5 hours is too long. The late night snack options at the cafe could be better. A supreme pizza should be added to the pepperoni and cheese pizza options.

The staff was very helpful and friendly.

I would recommend to a friend.

The online water package description was miss leading. I read it to mean $39 a day, so I did not buy. If I had understood that the $39 was a one time fee for a supply delivery of water to room, I would buy.