Ports were great...

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

7 Night Scandinavia & Russia (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2016
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

The ports were great and the room was very nice.  I had a lot of issues with the excursion desk and front desk and spent several hours sorting things out.  The internet for the iPhone was crap mand I made them refund it, I was tired of fighting with it.  They indicated it was a known issue so duh  why did it not say that in the signup thing?

I liked pool and hottub hours but there was little activities set there, maybe that is normal for that location.  Not as much as a Caribbean cruise.

Not much going on around pool but maybe normal for a Baltic Cruise

Dining room staff mentioned I needed to show up on time and it was just first night? They made me wait then for menu and ordering.

Nice cabin compared to other lines at same category

Get to port early and if you have an iPhone don't bother with their internet.