Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Third Mate

Ports were great...

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

The ports were great and the room was very nice.  I had a lot of issues with the excursion desk and front desk and spent several hours sorting things out.  The internet for the iPhone was crap mand I made them refund it, I was tired of fighting with it.  They indicated it was a known issue so duh  why did it not say that in the signup thing?

I liked pool and hottub hours but there was little activities set there, maybe that is normal for that location.  Not as much as a Caribbean cruise.

Cruise Photos

Nice cabin compared to other lines at same category
Getting on was great.... 15 minutes from taxi to lido deck...

The Stay late program for Disembarkation they did not even know how it was going to wok to start withl Finally by Friday they started to sort it out and then documention in excursion pamphlet was confusing. It appeared for $39 I could stay late and they wold transport me to airport they were not!!

After a couple hour long sessions with front desk and excursion manager finally got it all worked out.

Excursion desk kept putting my cabinmates stuff on my bill, spent time trying to get all that fixed too....
Not much going on around pool but maybe normal for a Baltic Cruise
Dining room staff mentioned I needed to show up on time and it was just first night? They made me wait then for menu and ordering.

Get to port early and if you have an iPhone don't bother with their internet.