Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

it got me out of the office

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

Room Type: Suite

very disappointing overall. However the housekeeper was really good and the servers were good.

The other services were horrible. If there was a problem and asked to speak to general manager no call back.

internet did not work as advertised and company would not refund. Staff knew internet was bad but customer services said differently. Needed internet for work. Had I known that poor internet service I would not have gone on cruse. Needed internet for business. Had to use the free internet in port and as a result did not enjoy port.

Food in dinning room was a little better than Arbys or McDondalds. Food in dinning room lacked quality. First night food was horrible.

Food  in buffet was better than dinning room.

Could not obtain ice from bartender. Though I was in a suite. Needed ICE for leg. Had to call room service who did not come with ice. Had to chase a worker on the floor to obtain ice. Ice took 2 hours.

The suites were overpriced for the Services provided and the quality of food.

According to my understanding the suit were entitled to one complementary dinner in a specialty dinning room. That was not the case. Therefore did not eat in specialty dining room.

Overall I dont think I would go on this cruse line again. But the ports were nice.

still trying to obtain refund for the internet and the company has not responded to my request.

Read the fine print

person who cleaned the room was terrific.