Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Purser

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: May 23, 2015

Our cruise was amazing. The ship is a bit smaller and more personal. It was clean and the staff made sure all our needs were met. The shore excursions were organized and well planned. I've done 5 other cruises and this Northern European cruise on Serenade of the Seas is at the top of my list. I'd do it again.

Well maintained.
Nice variety. Easy to navigate through the crowds.
Always pleasant.
I didn't really take advantage this feature but heard good reviews from others.
Always something to do.
Excursions were great. Organized.
Big room with a large window.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Clean city, friendly people and a lot to do within walking distance. Good food.
Stockholm, Sweden
Beautiful city with tons to do.
Tallinn, Estonia
I was shocked at how nice this city is. Medieval Tallinn was like old time Europe.
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Shore excursions were worth it. Russia in general is depressing and dirty.
Helsinki, Finland
Easy to navigate. Amazing water front shops and food. I'd live there.

Take advantage of the "Solarium" indoor pool. No one was ever there. The cafe at pool side was amazing.