Could be a little better

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 28, 2015
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

The cruise was great.  The only thing I was not impressed with was that there were no servers walking around with drink of the day or in the bars areas you had to go up to the bar to get a drink they didnt come and serve you!  I guess if I pay for a cruise and they charge me gratuities I should be able to get service without going to get it myself.  Otherwise the rest of the areas on the ship were excellent.  There was wonderful service in the buffet area and in the dining room.  Not sure why they can't do the same for the bar areas!  The other cruises I have been on (which were on a different cruise line) were much better with their service in all areas of the ship!

Service in buffet area and dining room was excellent

bar area lacked servers but otherwise service was great

Room was always cleaned daily. Very good service and very nice guy!
Check out the French Quarter while you are there! Bourbon street is so neat! Also go to Cafe De Mond (sp) and have a beighnet (sp). They are wonderful!