Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Luxury Ship

Sail Date: December 06, 2014

This cruise was just my pace, the ship so nice, over the top for the money. The sailing was just dreamy, the food choices and entertainment on board was wonderful. The choices for shopping and learning about jewelry and home items and other fun stuff tax free and not found in the states make you feel like a celebrity. I learned so much and am so happy I chose this cruise. Jamaica was a new port to shop at, nice and clean. Grand Cayman Islands was so dreamy, finest shopping for distinct diamonds and watches. Cancun Mexico's food was so fresh and very historic with the Aztec and Maya ruins, just the best. I liked the cruise because it included people that have worked hard and or wanted to spend and invest their money wisely. This was my first cruise so I have nothing to compare it to, but I don't no what could have been better. Specific features include the ship it self, so nice, clean, every where you were on the ship was great for taking pictures a dream hotel on water. Honestly, if you are close to retirement and a baby boomer or older the entertainment on this ship will make you glad you were a part of it all. The entertainment was in good taste, decent nothing vulgar implied, everyone of the wait staff at every level were concerned with pleasing and ensuring satisfaction with everything served. I am so blessed to have experienced something so wonderful, cruising with Serenade of the Seas is the best way to go if you have to get there. I am taking my husband on the next one, can't wait.

Everything nice and clean, beautiful decor every where you turned.
I am not one for spicy food, the food was great if something needed to be added there was plenty of salt or pepper.
Rio on deck number 10 was great, he kept our cabin spotless. Ms. Annika with guest services was concerned with our issues and compensated us for a mistake that was minor and worked it self out. She did everything she could to retify the problem and we were pleased with the final resuldts.
The movies were in good taste, the live shows were wonderful, a little of New York broadway while cruising he Carribean was just grand.
Children's Programs I did not have children with me, but the movies I reviewed were family friendly, great choices.
Wonderful choices for all, bingo, movies, seminars on learning about shopping the different ports, fun shopping on the ship, Pool side entertainment was great, the gym areas top notch, did not get to the spa but will next time!
I loved the new port for Falmouth Jamaica and Grand Cayman was so heavenly, nice shopping, great eating of fresh food choices, did not do any excursions but may next time, nice choices though.
Took a minute to get used to it ( very small) but fitting after the full bed was turned into two single beds. It grew on me and was everything we needed.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Ate at the restaurant that was right across the street from the Outlet Store, very convienent and close to ship access.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Very Historic, great food right outside the port shopping gates, nice variety of shops that were not at every port.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Wonderful, nice distincive shops, great fresh caught seafood. Great weather.
Eat authentic mexican food, fresh, clean, so tropical.

Everything bought or purchased on the ship is charged to your credit card so make sure you have enough money as this allows never ending fun to shop, gamble and purchase alcoholic or soda beverages, and they keep track of all your purchases this way you can monitor your wants and needs.