Loved Every Minute

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Helpful Vote: 1

16 Night Transatlantic Eastbound (New Orleans To Barcelona)
Sail Date: April 26, 2014
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

I brought lots of reading material, a writing notebook and cross stitch projects to keep me busy. Turns out, I had far less time than I expected due to the fun and exciting activities on the boat. As always, the food choices are great and tasty, the staff always friendly and welcoming and the shows, movies and music are luring me back. Only drawback is, I'm not retired!

Enjoy the central location of activities in the Centrum.

Airport beach is a must see.
Get a cab and have the driver take you to the other side, see the black beaches and scenery. Breathtaking
Bring your walking shoes and climb to the top of the fortress. Awesome.
Not a lot to do here.
Avoid the Rambla if you don't like crowds. And watch for pick-pockets.