Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Loved Every Minute

Sail Date: April 26, 2014

I brought lots of reading material, a writing notebook and cross stitch projects to keep me busy. Turns out, I had far less time than I expected due to the fun and exciting activities on the boat. As always, the food choices are great and tasty, the staff always friendly and welcoming and the shows, movies and music are luring me back. Only drawback is, I'm not retired!

New Orleans, Louisiana
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Airport beach is a must see.
Tenerife, Canary Islands
Get a cab and have the driver take you to the other side, see the black beaches and scenery. Breathtaking
Malaga, Spain
Bring your walking shoes and climb to the top of the fortress. Awesome.
Cartagena, Spain
Not a lot to do here.
Barcelona, Spain
Avoid the Rambla if you don't like crowds. And watch for pick-pockets.

Enjoy the central location of activities in the Centrum.

1 Comment