Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Ship! Great Crew!!

Sail Date: March 15, 2014

As the headline states we couldnt have been happier with the ship or the crew except for cruise director staff.  The ship was always clean, our porter, waiter, assistant waiter and every single bartender(except 1 in the casino) were the best.  They went out their way to learn your name and your drink, fast & courteous from day 1 on.  The cruise director/activity staff did not thrill us, I didnt even see/hear from them until half way through day 2.  Amount and quality of activities including entertainment was fair at best and poor usually.

Don't get me wrong, excellent experience but after hearing from alot of people that "Royal is a step above", I just dont see compared to Princess, Holland America or even some of the Carnival I have been.  Overall food was mediocre.

Nothing you couldnt get anywhere else and no seasonings or flare.

Go with friends and enjoy the bar