First time cruise was great.

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

7 Night Pacific Coastal Northbound (San Diego To Vancouver)
Sail Date: May 21, 2006
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
This was my first cruise and thoroughly enjoyed the week cruising. The room was very nice and the stateroom attendant was on top of keeping it made up and fresh towels plus bringing a bag of ice each evening for my injured knee....too much exercising! The ship was very clean and the staff was friendly and very attentive. Having such a relaxing and enjoyable time I have no qualms about cruising again....most definitely will take another cruise. I liked the idea that one could do whatever which made it very relaxing to just sit and read in the lounge areas having SEATTLES BEST COFFEE.

Whenever cruising I will always have a stateroom with a balcony as it was so relaxing to sit on the balcony when out to sea and be out in the fresh air. The location couldn't have been better as being in the middle helped ease the seasickness. The stateroom attendant was wonderful and took care of all the little details making it a delight. The best was hearing the ocean sounds and seeing dolphins and whales.
San Francisco has always been a favorite of mine...I was able to walk to downtown with my friend without having her to climb hills just from my being in The City so many times these past 20 years.

Pros: Could do whatever one wanted