Seabourn Sojourn Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

EXCELLENT CRUISE!!!

Sail Date: April 18, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 517

Definitely the best experience I've ever had. It was so well thought out and so many beautiful stops it is honestly hard to process everything. This is definitely an older cruise so know this before you embark on this but I found it great even though I am young. HIGHLY recommended.

This is geared towards an older audience so we found ourselves watching movies in our cabin most of the time.
Children's programs are non-existant so please don't bring your children on this cruise!
Again my wife and I are young so go in there knowing most if not all programming is geared toward an older audience
All of the excursion are absolutely spectacular. Only bad thing is if there is a meal included they do not give you a choice on what you want to eat.

This cruise is definitely geared toward an older audience however the trip is so spectacular it doesn't even matter. Also there is self serve laundry aboard the ship.