EXCELLENT CRUISE!!!

Seabourn Sojourn Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Mediterranean Tapestry (Athens To Monte Carlo)
Sail Date: April 18, 2015
Ship: Seabourn Sojourn
Cabin Type: Suite

Definitely the best experience I've ever had. It was so well thought out and so many beautiful stops it is honestly hard to process everything. This is definitely an older cruise so know this before you embark on this but I found it great even though I am young. HIGHLY recommended.

Again my wife and I are young so go in there knowing most if not all programming is geared toward an older audience

This is geared towards an older audience so we found ourselves watching movies in our cabin most of the time.

Children's programs are non-existant so please don't bring your children on this cruise!

This cruise is definitely geared toward an older audience however the trip is so spectacular it doesn't even matter. Also there is self serve laundry aboard the ship.

If you stay overnight here stay in Nice because Monte Carlo is very expensive