Seabourn Quest Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Only two ports!

Sail Date: May 30, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 532

I have traveled Seabourn before and had a wonderful experience.  I could not wait for this cruise!  Unfortunately, Seabourn didn't plan ahead and we ended up not even making the Finland port!  This is horrible considering there where 3 ports.  Estonia, St. Petersburg, and Finland.  We had two days at sea instead.  They "couldn't make it out of St. Petersburg in time"  If this was the case they should have planned more time in Finland.  So two days at sea--boring--especially since it was a total of 7 nights.  They didn't even plan anything fun.  Last time I went on Seabourn the day at sea had an incredible market lunch.  Little things also matter.  Our last trip we received bath salts, this wasn't even an option.  I would look other at other cruise lines!

Great space