WONDERFULL CRUISE LOVEEED IT!

Seabourn Odyssey Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

7 Night Dalmatian Coast & Greek Isles (Venice To Athens)
Sail Date: August 22, 2011
Ship: Seabourn Odyssey
I loved everything, the service was A1 supreme, from the moment we got on. This ws my first cruise and and did not want to get off. fIirst of all you gt on board, they take you to your room, then your stewardess arrivees with champagne and hor d'oeuvres and 3 bars of soap (hermes, occitane say WOW). Everything is tp notch over the top great. How ever, it is appelaed to an older crowd (plus 60), I am much younger and did enjoy it so much anyway.

EXCELLENT,

So friendly, willing and helpfull. I loved them all.

It never felt crowded, ship lay out was excellent, every public area is beautifull.

LOVED IT!!! You get a walking closet and a vanity desk!!! Tub and shower!
I really liked it there, its a small island, most people take it as a marina day or a day on the ship, but we went to the coast and went swimming, thought its not a sandy beach, he ocean is beautifull. I loved our hours there just swimming in the oceam.
The town is ok, thogh it was so so hot I did not enjoy as much, we went to an amazin beach called paleotakista (or somehing like tahat) its a beach with a monastery on the top of a hill. ou can take a little boat for 40 minutos which takes you to the mot amazing beaches (10 euros a person). Trully recommed it!!!
Grest port, though the day we were there it was soo hot and crowded (6 ships in port). Not to miss: just walk the town, no map needed, its so small, walk the walls!!!!!!!! Loke at the store the jewelary is lovely!
Go to thira and oia!!
It history people! We rented a car to get there, we perfer to do things on ourselves thn taking excursiones!!
I LOVEEEED it here! First I recommend getting up early and seeing the entrance it is so beautifull. Then once there, walk up to the fortress, walk around and see the town which is incredible. I would then recommendyou take a taxi to PERAST. It was the placed I love the most on the cruse.

Pros: Everything!!!!!

Recommends Seabourn Odyssey? Yes!