Excellent Experience

Sea Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 29, 2011
Ship: Sea Princess
I am very impressed by the service of the staffs in the dining room. Everybody are very friendly and make me feel like home. I want to give special thanks to Jose whose services is excellent. Me and my friends had dinner in the dining room the first day we got on the ship and he asked us for our names. The next day I went to the buffet for breakfast and I was surprised that he remember my name and addressed me by my name. Very impressive!

Pros: Service of the staffs

Cons: Food is good, but still have room for improvement, especially Asian food.

Recommends Sea Princess? Yes!