Nice ship but too long for me

Sea Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2011
Ship: Sea Princess
The ship itself was fine, but everything was a sales pitch of one kind. The soda's should be included in price of ticket and I could not believe you charge for the internet use, as this was the only way to stay in touch with family at home. Should stay in ports for longer, but then it is a cruise.

There seemed to be some children running around the ship unsupervised. Too much running. Need to make sure parents keep track of their kids more.

Oscar was there to keep my room clean and was very helpful. He was really good and well mannered.

I had a cabin to myself with the twin beds together, but one was higher than the other and it was not comfortable.
Zip line tour
Don't Miss: Diamond International, etc.
whale watching trip was great....
Hiking and river raft trip was great.....
Sky tram. It was great on top of the mountain. The program was great and so was the entertainment and resturant.
Don't Miss: see above

Pros: my balcony

Cons: the sales pitches for everything, charge for the internet service

Recommends Sea Princess? No.