Sea Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Smooth Sailing but dated ship

Sail Date: July 31, 2010

Please see attached

Pros: Small Ship

Cons: Service/Attitude of the Staff

Recommends Sea Princess? No.

Good but dated
Room Steward did a great job but his attitude was so so. My sons room steward did a great job and his attitude was great. Considering my sons are 16 and 19 and for my 16 year old to say something positive as he did about Randi is saying something. You know at that age it's either no comment or just OK.
Please see attached
Didn't really get into that
Ketchikan, Alaska
Again, if going on an Alsakan Cruise, this city is a must see. Also, if you can get into local events like the Blueberry Festival, you can really feel the local chemistry.
Juneau, Alaska
Must see if you are on an Alaskan Cruise
Don't Miss: The Glacier
Victoria, British Columbia
Good, nice part of trip
Skagway, Alaska
Take a Klondike tour. We had a great guide-Brooke and with her knowledge I would say it was great.