Sea Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

PrincessCruise San Francisco to Alaska.

Sail Date: July 03, 2009

Cabin was right above bar. Music shook the cabin until 12:30 am every night. The staff was unable to help. I complained every night. The night manager even came to my room to hear this noise only to say how embarrassed he was. We were told that he could move us until 12:00 midnight. What kind of solution was that. The food was awful. This was my eighth cruise and by far the food on this ship, the service on this ship was the worst. If this is the way of the crusie then they are certainly not the wa they were a few years ago!

Pros: The weather in every port was beautiful.

Cons: Cabin was right above bar. Music shook the cabin until 12:30 am every night. The staff was unable to help. I complained every night. The night manager even came to my room to hear this noise only to say how embarrassed he was. We were told that he could move us until 12:00 midnight.

Recommends Sea Princess? No.

Victoria, British Columbia
Would have been nice to spend more time here. Too much time was spent in Haines.
Haines, Alaska
Nothing to do! The ship is in port way too long. Could have better used the time in Ketchikan.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Weather was absolutely beautiful. I have been there before and it was rainy. Not this time. It was sunny and about 78 degrees.
Juneau, Alaska