Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Disappointing for Princess

Sail Date: March 23, 2014

If this had been my first Princess cruise not sure how excited I would have been to come back.  Not sure if it was because they were getting the ship ready to go to Asia or what.  I was not "Wow" by the staff like before.  They also had taken out the poker table which I missed terribly.  When children showed up at the adult pool and I would say something to the staff they didn't care so we told them to get out.  On other Princess cruises when kids show up the staff was right there telling them to get out.  They added seating for the buffet on the back deck near the adult pool and I didnt care for that.

Great food and choices!
The layout of the cabin is great because you can dress in privacy without being in the small bathroom.
Not as good as other Princess cruises.
Ensanada is horrible.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Santa Barbara, California
Ensenada, Mexico
Just walk straight ahead and don't look at the people.

Relax on the rear deck at the Adult Only Pool!