Beautiful Ship With Exceptional FOOD!!!

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

14 Night Hawaii (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 08, 2011
Ship: Sapphire Princess
Great food, great staff, but limited access for handicapped guests. (I was traveling with a couple - one was not able to walk and required the use of his scooter to move about).

Our two head waiters were exceptional - the two staff who served us were a new team and not very personable, but nice.

Not friendly for handicapped guest.

I did not pay the extra money for a balcony cabin at the recommendation of my agent. She indicated that I would be able to get a free upgrade since the October trip does not sell out. As I was traveling alone, I paid the larger fee for a cabin to myself and should have been upgraded to the balcony - however they were full at sailing and returning guests were upgraded NOT ME. I was extremely disappointed, but the cruise was great.
Not much to do closeby

Pros: The Food

Cons: Medical care required direct pay - they did not accept insurance.

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!