Disappointing cruise

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

4 Night West Coast Getaway With Catalina Island (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 26, 2016
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: D630

For the most part the weather was great.  We were not very happy with the food choices and the food in general as well as the service.  Seems like most of the cruise crew did not want to even be on the ship.  We were not informed about the drink packages until the 2nd day of the cruise.  I felt like this should have been told to us when I made the reservations.  We were there to celebrate our anniversary and honeymoon and we were asked to leave our room for a few hours while they came and changed the carpet in our room.  I would not take this cruise again.

We liked the cabin except the step up to get in the bathroom. I had fallen and bruised my ankle. I was not happy that they asked us to leave our room so they could change the carpet on the last day of the cruise. I felt they could have done this after we had check out or before we boarded.

Make sure you go to Tea time that was the best food we had.