Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruise on the Ruby Princess

Sail Date: March 10, 2016

Totally enjoyed the Ship. It is beautiful. My room was great--inside cabin. Didn't make it to Catalina due to weather, but enjoyed the ship overall. The shows this cruise were not so good though, not typical of the Princess Line. Would like to see a more diverse group of entertainers and better singers and dancers. Wasn't impressed this time.

Great.....the right size for a short cruise. Kept clean and my cabin steward was so accommodating.
Fantastic and smooth
The best
Destinations and Excursions N/A
Pretty good
Could have been better in plot, singing and dancing.
Had my nails done in the spa. Bobbie is fantastic! Did the best job ever!! She is so pleasant and professional. Also, loved how the manager scheduled my appointment to make sure I got all the services I wanted...the service was worth the price.
Not the best this time.

So enjoyed this trip because of the ship itself. We like raisins with our salad and the Horizon was so courteous in providing them each time.