Cruise on the Ruby Princess

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night West Coast Getaway With Catalina Island (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2016
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: C411

Totally enjoyed the Ship. It is beautiful. My room was great--inside cabin. Didn't make it to Catalina due to weather, but enjoyed the ship overall. The shows this cruise were not so good though, not typical of the Princess Line. Would like to see a more diverse group of entertainers and better singers and dancers. Wasn't impressed this time.

Not the best this time.

Pretty good

Could have been better in plot, singing and dancing.

Had my nails done in the spa. Bobbie is fantastic! Did the best job ever!! She is so pleasant and professional. Also, loved how the manager scheduled my appointment to make sure I got all the services I wanted...the service was worth the price.

The best

Great.....the right size for a short cruise. Kept clean and my cabin steward was so accommodating.

So enjoyed this trip because of the ship itself. We like raisins with our salad and the Horizon was so courteous in providing them each time.

Ensenada, Mexico Did not visit port