Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: December 15, 2015

We had a WONDERFUL experience with this cruise. My daughter and I are in a gluten-free diet, and I was amazed at the variety of food available to us. We were in paradise at desert time something we rarely experience with our diet.

I was worried about three days non stop sea travel, but with all the fantastic shows, music and entertainments we didn't feel the time pass.

I totally recommend this cruise to all.   Happy

Changes in immigration policies made it too long wait but personnel very helpful.
Destinations and Excursions Short trip