Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

Never again with this ship!!

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

We had a life boat outside our window which was fine but no one told us people would be going on the boat while at sea, hence we kept our curtains open even while in bed,  one day I was laying in bed unclothed with my husband and a man was peeking in the window at me and my husband in  bed, my husband said I was going crazy that no way could be on the boat, that I had seen his reflection, that no one could get into a  boats hanging on the side of the ship  at sea,  but after this happened three time he got up and looked but saw no one,  then I saw two men  in the boat so my husband jumped up  again and looked into the boat to see I was not joking this disgusted us how long they had been looking at us we had no idea,  they need to  let people know that this can happen this was rather shocking. Staff never seemed to care at the desk when my husband told them. The room was a big let down two days running   Sewage  flooded into our room, we had to change rooms  two nights before Disembarkation  as the smell was awful and it went into mine and my husbands shoes in the room, so we had to pack up everything which took us ages, this was formal night  nether one of us   had  been able to shower so missed show and photos on our 12 anniversary.

Both rooms had awful hard beds and lumpy pillows, bedding out dated. For a ship only built in 2008 we were very supersized. everyone was talking about the food and the ship saying never again.  First timers had nothing to con-pair to, But after sailing with Holland line, P&O, Norwegian & other company this is the worse I have been on. The man at the desk was very condescending when I told him  this was our 12th anniversary and we expected better than this. I feel we should have been compensated in some way. But nothing was done we asked for someone to call us but so far no one has.

Cabin / Stateroom Flooded twice with Sewage we had to change rooms because of sewage in my room the smell was awful and it went into my shoes ,show and photos on our 12 anniversary. .
Children's Programs The Singers/dancers were great other entertainment very poor. Con-paired to all other ships I have been on.
Some good some bad some rude Told me over worked no time off in 9 months not even one day,also had to pay internet to talk to family's back home. What year are we living in to make people work 12 hour days with no time off? Slave labor!
Food in Buffets and Cafe stone Cold and like Hospital food very disappointed,. Food in dining good.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Santa Barbara, California
Don't eat fish and chips on pier its frozen tilapia and was off, all that fresh fish in the ocean unbelievable.
San Diego, California
Never go off as we live there.
Ensenada, Mexico
Shopping better when you are in port.