Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

They Can't Be Beat

Sail Date: December 18, 2013

Cabin: B-303

This was my first Princess cruise and I was really impressed.

I broke my foot a few weeks before the cruise and did not want to cancel since we were going with other people.  I thought that I was going to,have a very difficult time aboard the ship getting around.  I was really wrong.  Princess switched me to a handicapped cabin after hearing about my broken foot which made it much easier to,get around in.  For embarking and disembarking there were Princess employees with wheelchairs that met us at the curb and took us directly to our cabin within 20 minutes, disembarking was the same.  A Princess attendant had us at the curb for our shuttle back to the parking area in no time at all.

Every entryway on the ship had a ramp and an automatic door that made it quite easy to get around with my knee scooter.

At the buffet line a Princess employee would help me with getting my food, find me a table and get me seated.

I did not get off the ship at Turks & Cacios since none of the Princess tours were suitable for anyone that needed a wheelchair, etc.  That is one thing Princess should change.

The class of people on the Ruby Princess were much nicer than some of the other cruises I have been on.  Also, there was no loud Hip Hop music blasting all over the ship.  The sound level of the music played was in the normal hearing range.

I highly recommend Princess Cruise Line and will definitely sail with them in the future.

Nice decor
I have had better
Exceptionally nice
They were great
Average shipboard shows
They must have been good since you didn't see kids running all over the ship.
The usual.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Off site parking is about 1/2 the price and just as good if not better.
Grand Turk Island
Quite small and not too much to see.

The ship was very easy to get around. Not difficult after the first day when you got to know where everything was located.