Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Experience for First Timer Cruiser

Sail Date: October 24, 2010

What a great way to experience a cruise for the first time. This is a great ship and a great crew. Getting on/off board was quick and easy. Something to do all day (and night) long. Great activities.

Pros: The whole experience :)

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!

Great layout of the ship. Superb condition. Crew working around the clock to keep it ship-shape.
Never had a bad meal. Food was always served hot and quickly. Great variety on the menu. Loved the traditional dining seating.
The wife and I were please with the overall size of the stateroom and it's amenities. Our steward kept the place immaculate.
The staff went out of their way to give us a hand - everywhere. I was all wrapped up with a sprained ankle and they would open the doors, etc., for me when they saw me coming.
Quantity and quality of the entertainment was great. Real productions.