Royal Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: July 23, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Ports of call ofcourse, I like exploring on my own, less time restraints, a whole lot cheaper.

Liked the staff's service although most of them looked tired. Who would not be!

A bummer that Turkey was cancelled, the replacement destination are no match from any point.

Felt like I was visiting Geece from different angles, but why!

Unsure why Rhodes got cancelled.

enjoyed, many thanks to Ramir.
Felt shortchanged that Turkey got cancelled. Corfu and Crete are no matches for those destinations in Turkey. I realise that was beyond your control but you got reimbursed, passengers did not.
Staff needs to be a little more friendly, they all look harangued/tired.
I will state again that after having spoken to several of your lower level staff members during this trip and in the past, it seems the time and efforts they invest receives poor return. Monetarily certainly, as their remuneration from the companies at best is pathetic. They get reimbursed largely from "tips' ; prime example of corporate hooliganism. Their life on board, away from family, for so long, is a different story.
Surprised to see there were hardly any service staff from " poorer nations' !